These aren't ordinary pedals. The P1 pedal is a simple, intelligent and uncompromising design that provides the same proven PowerTap accuracy and reliability. The simple one-piece design easily mounts to any crank and does not require calibration nor installation angle setting, providing a true “plug-and-play” experience. The P1 also features dual band ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART for compatibility with a multitude of head units and smart devices. Plus, the independent measurement opens the possibility for a new set of pedaling metrics previously unavailable to help give you the ultimate competitive edge.
• Alloy carrier with plastic pedal body • Locking mechanism secures pedals in position • Chromoly spindle • 436g pair
Origin-8's Alloy Supertrap Pedals boast durable boron axles with reliable ball bearings. They feature aluminum bodies and toe-clip compatible aluminum cages.
Origin-8's Ultim8 Trapp Pedals boast extreme grip in a lightweight 308-gram package. They feature an aluminum body and a a huge 4 x 3-inch platform with replaceable pins to further customize your shoe to pedal connection.
Evo's Alloy MTB Pedals are lightweight and low profile, perfect for trail or city use. They're compatible with clips and straps too!
- 9/16" Boron axle - Alloy body and cage - 2 DU sleeve bearings - Size: 105mm x 84mm x 28mm - 435 grams per pair
Sunlite's Clipless I Pedals are perfect for people who who use 1 bike to do it all. On one side you've got a flat side that works with any shoes. This side is perfect for quick errands and short rides. The other side is SPD compatible for long commutes and weekend rides. Now your pedals can do it all as well.
• Forged alloy body and steel cage • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 581g pair
• Nylon body and anodized aluminum cage • Chromoly spindle • Quick flip cage design • Toe clip compatible • 288g pair • 9/16-inch
• CNC aluminum body • Sealed bearing • Toe clip compatible • Reflectors included • 9/16-inch spindle
- AL6061-T6 Forged With Post CNC - Large Body With 36 Reverse Fitting Replaceable 7mm Pins - Cr-Mo 9/16" Axle - Sealed Bearings with DU Bushing
Giant's AC Pedals are ready for all conditions! These single-sided platforms feature aluminum bodies and cages for low weight and durability with chromoly axles and quality bearings for excellent performance. They accept toe clips and straps (sold separately).
Giant's Comp MTB Pedals are a great way to add toe clips and straps to your bike. They feature light and durable aluminum bodies with toothed aluminum cages for an excellent grip. They have tough heat-treated boron steel axles, quality bearings, and rustproof nylon toe clips with nylon straps included. There are also reflectors for visibility.
Liv's Sport Pedals offer excellent pedaling efficiency for women with their smaller and low-profile platforms. They're made of light and durable aluminum with a concave shape and 5 replaceable pins per side to keep your feet nicely in place. For excellent reliability and performance they boast rugged chromoly axles and self-lubricating bushings and sealed cartridge bearings.
Chromag worked with Brandon Semenuk to design a pedal that features a lightweight, compact platform body that extends inboard bringing the riders feet closer to the cranks for superior control. The Contact pedal has a very low-profile, concave CNC’d surface that is only 13mm at pedal center and weighs in at only 190g per pedal.
These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals.
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability.
Specialized's Boomslang Platform Pedals are insanely thin, yet still wickedly strong. A tapered outside pedal edge provides maximum grip and ground clearance, while the super low-profile design—a mere 10mm at the center—is like a direct telepathic line from your body to the bike. Custom undercut pins provide incredible traction and are simple to remove, and should one break during your ride, each pedal carries four hidden pins for easy replacement. • Super slick, patent pending, spindle design • Super low-profile design; 10mm thickness at center • Custom undercut pins provide “clip in” style grip and easy removal • Pedal body carriers 4 hidden pins for easy replacement of broken pins • Tapered outside pedal edge for maximum grip and ground clearance • Large foot platform for modern day DH, 110x108mm
Based on their race-winning XTR design, Shimano's Deore XT SPD Pedals deliver super easy entry and exit, wide, stable platforms, and an open, mud-shedding design. They're also built to last with tough chromoly axles and low-maintenance sealed bearings. And the cleat tension is adjustable so you can dial in the perfect setting.
Shimano's M424s features large, replaceable resin platforms for sure footing on every ride, along with easy to enter and exit Shimano SPD bindings. With cartridge-bearings and a simple binding tension adjustment, these are grippy, user-friendly and durable all-terrain pedals you'll love.
Evo's LU-A18 Platform Pedals are aggressive DH pedals that use a 1-piece aluminum body for serious toughness. The large, concave platform gives you huge surface area when going big and going fast. Removable pins deliver maximum traction. They're durable too, with burly cromo axles and sealed bearings.
TruVativ's Hussefelt Pedals are built super tough for hard hits, big air and a solid, confidence-inspiring feel under foot. Featuring oversize cartridge bearings for long life and an oversize chromoly spindle for downhill durability, the Hussefelts take all the shuttle runs that you can, and more.
• One-piece alloy body • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • Dual-sided design • 320g pair • 9/16-inch spindle
• Plastic nylon molded body • Chromoly spindle • 318g pair
• One piece alloy body with rubber surface for grip • Chromoly spindle • 574g pair (9/16")
- 1 piece folding pedal with a black boron spindle - Dual sleeve bearings for maintenance free longevity - 9/16" crank compatibility - Platform size: 102mm x 74mm - Weight: 294g per pair
• One-piece resin body • Juvenile size platform • Boron spindle • 390g pair
• Forged alloy body and cage • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 391g pair • 9/16-inch spindle
- Low profile urban pedals with an alloy center body and nylon cage with rubber inserts - Perfect for relaxed light duty cruising and neighborhood rides - Loose ball bearings
• Forged alloy body and cage • Polished chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 300g pair
Page 1 of 7 Next page